Food for thought...

"Some People walk in the rain, others just get wet"

Tuesday 17 August 2010

New ideas

Just been reading through a fair few blogs and had that sudden rush of intense determination.

I'm going to set my self a goal- instead of simply saying; "I want to be skinny", I realise there has to be a sense of achievement along the line, because no matter how thin I hope to get, it'll probably never be skinny enough for my high standards.

So this is it; I currently weigh about 133lbs and am 5"8.
In ten weeks time- I want to weigh 120lbs- that's about a stone in weight loss.

I don't know if it can be done, but I'm sure as hell going to give it my best try.

So, phase 1-
From now until 8:00am on thurs morning, fast. That's around 35 hours. I'm going to permit myself any drink- excluding smoothies!
The next two days: thurs and fri will be sub-500 days. Also, as much exercise as possible at all times.

Wish me luck... god knows i'm gunna need it.
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment