Food for thought...

"Some People walk in the rain, others just get wet"

Tuesday 10 August 2010

So yesterday i saw my grandparents for the day, and we had a picnic...
Its so much harder to avoid food when you're around people who constantly offer you cake and cookies and persistently say when you accept;
" you've always had such a good appetite", and, "I don't know where you put it all you know",
Uhhhh, hello! Have you seen my thighs?!
Anyway, I had a depressing intake of about 700.

Today has been better. My mum had a meeting downstairs this morning. I always hate that whole awkward initial introductory moment, when you don't know whether to just say hi, shake their hand or engage in a full blown conversation. Needless to say; its not really my thing. This was a great excuse to clean my room top to toe all morning and have a bit of an organisation sesh- which I love! So far intake of 120 calories. But, I have yet to face dinner.

You see, my mum isn't the kind to make us all sit to the table and eat, we happily sit in front of the tv most nights, but she seems to watch me like a hawk if my plate isn't wiped clean;
"Are you feeling alright?" is her usual question, but there are only so many times I can play the ill card.
Hopefully, when I go back to school I can eat in my room again, which she usually lets me do if I have lots of work.

Anyways, today I decided to post a bit of my own thinpiration; so my girl of the week is the one and only Alexa Chung-


No comments:

Post a Comment